Before clicking on the
DAILY MAIL LINK
click on the
April, 2016 posting
from this site
" The Muslim Think-Tank "
- A UN resolution banning Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons expires in 2020
- A report from the Office of Naval Intelligence suggest they will start buying warships, submarines and missiles immediately after the deal expires
- The report describes Iran's current military strategy as 'ballistic missiles, naval forces, and proxies in the region'
- When the ban expires, 'Iran may look to foreign acquisitions of ships and submarines with a wide array of weapons suites'
- Since taking office, President Donald Trump has pledged to get tough with Iran
ESSENTIAL BACKGROUND INFORMATION: