REAL CONSERVATIVES

NEVER TOLERATE TYRANNY!....Conservative voices from the GRASSROOTS.

Father, we come before you and humbly ask that you forgive us of our sins and that you forgive us as a people for turning our backs on you over the years and allowing our lights to slowly grow dim and allowing darkness to cover our land.

We have fallen short, the Church has grown lazy and selfish. We weren't praying and fighting for righteous and holiness sake but, we're more concerned with our own worldly gains. For this we are paying the price but yet Father, many of us still point our fingers at others and try and put the blame elsewhere. Your Word said in Matthew, "You hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of your own eye; and then shall you see clearly to cast out the mote out of your brother's eye".

I pray Father that we come to your Call in 2 Chron 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

It is not your Will Father that you destroy this land but our will when we do not do as you have required of us. Father, time is nothing for you, the days are numbered but you are the one that does the numbers and controls time. This Nation can be saved and restored if we do what is pleasing in your sight.

Father, I pray for your Grace to instill upon each believer in Christ Jesus to repent and do as you require so that you may heal our land in Jesus precious name, Amen.

To God be the Glory, Honor and Power for ever and ever, Amen.

Views: 5405

Replies to This Discussion

Repentance an prayer needed!

Almighty God, unto Whom all hearts are open, all desiresknown, and from Whom no secrets are hid; cleanse the thoughts of our hearts by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, that we may perfectly love Thee, and worthily magnify thy holy Name.

Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

We should all be praying a hedge of protection for us as well. 

Job experienced this protection, and Satan complained about its effectiveness against him: “Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side?” (Job 1:10).

"{ALL}" true Christian Americans must Repent, so Almighty God(The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost),Which art in Heaven can hear our prayers, and and Heal our Land:  "{MAY ALMIGHTY GOD SAVE THE CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC}"!

Subject:"Thou shalt have no other gods before me."

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

Exodus 20

1And God spake all these words, saying,
 2I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
 3Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
 4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
 5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
 6And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
 7Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
 8Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
 9Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
 10But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
 11For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
 12Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
 13Thou shalt not kill.
 14Thou shalt not commit adultery.
 15Thou shalt not steal.
 16Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
 17Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
 18And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off.
 19And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.
 20And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.
 21And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was.
 22And the LORD said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.
 23Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.
 24An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.
 25And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.
 26Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy nakedness be not discovered thereon.
ALL CHRISTIANS MUST ATTEND THE CHURCH OF THE MOST HIGH GOD'S CHOICE: SO HE CAN HEAR OUR PRAYERS, AND "{SAVE AMERICA}"!
__._,_.___

RSS

BOOK STORE

opencomments316

SUPPORT

REAL CONSERVATIVES 

Order our book!

$ 9.95

INSTANT DOWNLOAD

TO ORDER

CLICK HERE:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/raymond-athens/right-side-up/ebook/product-17358205.html

TO ORDER

CLICK HERE:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/raymond-athens/right-side-up/ebook/product-17358205.html

The book RIGHT SIDE UP is a compilation of choice content from this web site...reflecting sometimes forgotten, purely Traditional American Values...

The Unborn

...let them BE !

Image result for BABY BLUE EYES

TO ORDER

CLICK HERE:

http://tpartyus2010.ning.com/forum/topics/save-a-life-and-maybe-a-soul

RICHARD

ALLAN

JENNI'S

THE

DANNY MALONE TRILOGY

CLICK HERE: