NEVER TOLERATE TYRANNY!....Conservative voices from the GRASSROOTS.
To: Congressman Tom McClintock
As my former representative, I hold you in high esteem and also voted for you for Governor. I am a well-regarded retired businessman.
After reading the letter appearing below this one, purportedly from you, I offer the following thoughts. I'm writing to ask you to reconsider your position on the eligibility issue-- please hear me out.
1. There was no vetting process. That has been confirmed at the federal level and for various states, including our own (please research the case against Debra Bowen, Secretary of State). Nancy Pelosi omitted the Constitutional eligibility statement in her 2008 "Obama" candidate certification in 49 states and apparently perjured herself in the 50th (Hawaii). The "media" glossed over the vetting of "Obama" and seemed strangely incurious, relying mostly upon the two somewhat fictional "autobiographies." "Obama" offered almost no background and substantiation of his past. In fact, he has actively and aggressively covered it up, in an unprecedented manner. If you can point out how and who he was vetted by, we would like to help enlighten the benighted public, who question "Obama's" legitimacy.
2. It is fairly clear, from the papers of the founding fathers and De Vattel's Law of Nations, a primary reference used by them in the writing of the Constitution, that they thought of a natural born citizen as someone born in this country of two citizen parents at the time of that person's birth. SR 511 appears to harbor similar assumptions. This has been repeatedly confirmed by Congress and the Supreme Court. However, CRS wrote a very misleading memo about eligibility, distorting both facts and case law, particularly Minor vs. Happersett. This has been documented in several articles, which we will forward upon request.
3. The withholding of "Obama's" vital papers and expenditure of possibly up to $2MM to defend him in eligibility legal actions, plus an undetermined amount from DOJ funds, is an outrage. They should have been prosecuting, not defending him.
4. There is documented, indisputable evidence, compiled by multiple independent private investigators (Sankey, Daniels and others), that:
- "Obama" is linked to at least 16 stolen Social Security numbers, including 042-68-4425, via name and addresses.
- This was uncovered via commercial databases and other research.
- That led to a finding that his Selective Service registration, linked to the aforementioned Social Security number, is also fraudulent and apparently forged circa 2008.
- At least one of his purported mother's Social Security numbers appears to be stolen.
- We are told by investigators that this normally happens either when people cannot obtain such documentation legally, or are using it to break the law, usually for financial gain or other felony fraud.
5. There is no record of him ever legally changing his name from Barry Soetoro or Soebarkah to his current AKA. There is also evidence linking him to an alias of Harrison Bounel.
6. The so-called birth certificate was, after over three years of stalling. finally released in digital form by "Obama," via the White House staff, on 4-27-11, with limited copies made from an undetermined source document. It has been declared a fraud by dozens of document experts, some of them very well-known and respected. In short, it opens up in Adobe Illustrator as a nine-layered document, displaying numerous symptoms known to experts as evidence of alteration.
7. John McCain was submitted to an extensive investigation and humiliating Senate hearing, on his eligibility for the Presidency, in spite of having a very well-documented history and two American citizen parents. His family has served with distinction as military officers for multiple generations. Even though he was born in Panama (NOT the at the time Canal Zone, a U.S. Possession, as many thought), he was declared eligible, because his father was serving his country as a military officer, a special case. No such hearing was ever held for his Democrat opponent, who had far more mysterious circumstances in his past and had already been served for eligibility suits. Some say this was some sort of quid pro quo. Whatever.
8. You didn't raise the issue in your letter, but the so-called "birth announcements":
- Are unvetted
- Are not legal documents
- Could have been triggered via relatives in a request, or Certification (NOT Certificate) of Live Birth, obtained with only an affidavit, under Hawaiian law.
- Do not state the name of the child
- Do not state the place of birth
- List a false address, where the parents never lived
Congress and courts have both failed to act on the issues, to date. The Courts claim it's Congress' responsibility and Congress vice- versa. You say it's a non-issue. About half of the public at large surveyed think otherwise.
We do NOT intend to roll over and let this go away. The stakes are way too high. The founders established a high bar for eligibility, precisely to help avoid situations like we have now, with a chief executive whose priorities, loyalties, ideology and revered traditions clearly do not stand with We The People. This and his many impeachable offenses, are far worse than Watergate and Monicagate to the nth power.
We hope and pray that you will have the courage to act, to motivate the House of Reps to investigate this and act accordingly. I also ask you to help motivate the FBI to move on the multiple complaints submitted.
We do not think it is sufficient to wait until January 2013 to solve the problem, particularly because he has been so very dangerous and destructive in office and seems willing to commit massive fraud to get his way, with powerful forces enabling him to do so.
from: Congressman Tom McClintock email@example.com via yahoo.com
date Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 1:36 PM
subject RE: President Obama's Eligibility to Serve
Thank you for contacting me to express your concerns regarding President Barack Obama's citizenship and his eligibility to serve as president.
The Constitution is the starting point for determining eligibility to serve as President. The Constitution requires that to be eligible to serve as President an individual must be a natural born citizen of the United States, be at least 35 years old, and have been a permanent resident in the United States for at least 14 years.
Currently, a candidate's eligibility under these requirements is vetted by a number of sources, both inside the government and out. First, candidates go through an intensive political vetting process in both the primary and general election – their histories are carefully examined by their political opponents who have a vested interest in uncovering the facts. At the end of the campaigns, the voting public weighs in. Then, when all the votes have been cast and counted, it is up to Congress to certify the results. A final check-and-balance against eligibility irregularities lies with the courts, and ultimately the Supreme Court.
President Obama has passed each of these requirements. Further, in President Obama's case – in addition to his Hawaii birth certificate – there were two birth announcements in major Hawaii newspapers, the Honolulu Advertiser and the Star Bulletin.
Thanks again for contacting me, and I look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Should you have any further questions regarding this or any other issue, please don't hesitate to contact me via email or my Washington D.C. office at (202) 225-2511 or my district office in Granite Bay at (916) 786-5560.