REAL CONSERVATIVES

NEVER TOLERATE TYRANNY!....Conservative voices from the GRASSROOTS.

Father, we come before you and humbly ask that you forgive us of our sins and that you forgive us as a people for turning our backs on you over the years and allowing our lights to slowly grow dim and allowing darkness to cover our land.

We have fallen short, the Church has grown lazy and selfish. We weren't praying and fighting for righteous and holiness sake but, we're more concerned with our own worldly gains. For this we are paying the price but yet Father, many of us still point our fingers at others and try and put the blame elsewhere. Your Word said in Matthew, "You hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of your own eye; and then shall you see clearly to cast out the mote out of your brother's eye".

I pray Father that we come to your Call in 2 Chron 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

It is not your Will Father that you destroy this land but our will when we do not do as you have required of us. Father, time is nothing for you, the days are numbered but you are the one that does the numbers and controls time. This Nation can be saved and restored if we do what is pleasing in your sight.

Father, I pray for your Grace to instill upon each believer in Christ Jesus to repent and do as you require so that you may heal our land in Jesus precious name, Amen.

To God be the Glory, Honor and Power for ever and ever, Amen.

Views: 5405

Replies to This Discussion

PRAISE GOD!

All are encouraged to join us in our twice monthly Fast & Prayer going on since 6-06-09.
We also encourage you to copy and paste into e-mails or print out for your Houses of Worship and home Groups as well as Friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“We the People of the United States of America,
in order to preserve a more perfect Union, establish Justice,
insure Domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense,
promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty
to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish
this Constitution for the United States of America.”

Dear Servants of the Lord:

The Lord has placed in my heart to ask all people to Fast and Pray for the Unity of our Nation and to preserve the God given rights we are assured through the U.S. Constitution.
We invite you to participate in a special call to Fast and Pray on the 1st and 15th days of each
month for Revival according to 2 Chron 7:14 for our Nation, People and the State of Israel.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. [2 Chron 7:14]

This is in no way to supersede the regularly observed fasts of any faith.

The Fast and Prayer Day will be observed as follows:
• From sunset on the last day of each month to sunset on the 1st.
• From sunset on the 14th day to sunset on the 15th day of the month.

Please remember to always check with your physician prior to beginning a food fast if you
have any medical conditions or concerns.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. [EPH 6:12]

For follow up information please contact Emil J. Milano at God & Country USA or at
Soulsurvivor7@aol.com
Your Servant,

Emil J Milano
Founder
God & Country USA Ministries
http://godcountryusa.ning.com/

So we fasted and besought our God for this: and he was intreated of us.
Then I proclaimed a fast there, at the river of Ahava,
that we might afflict ourselves before our God,
to seek of him a right way for us, and for our little ones,
and for all our substance.
For I was ashamed to require of the king a band of soldiers
and horsemen to help us against the enemy in the way:
because we had spoken unto the king, saying,
"The hand of our God is upon all them for good that seek him;
but his power and his wrath is against all them that forsake him."
[Ezr 8:21-23]
Our Fast & Prayer began at sundown and continues until sundown on the 1st of Nov.
Amen.

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14)
OK, now it;s time to get SERIOUS people! Are you or are you not Son's of God and are not Son's of God obiendent to the Father? See above post.

God Bless you Gordon!
Attachments:
Great prayer! America has so many good people...people who take care of their neighbors...people who watch their pennies, and are responsible with their finances. People who have good credit, but cannot get loans to grow our economy. Which is what makes the "abuse of power" and incredible "waste" in gov't so disgusting. The Democrats in power are spending "OUR" money like there is no tomorrow. Enslaving our children and grandchildren. Acting like children in a candy shop...who have absolutely no control. They are committing treason against their own people with the insane legislation they are passing. The House Democrats in D.C. are a bunch of thiefs and liars. Too bad they weren't listening to the vast majority, rather than their 6% radical left...sucks to be them in 2010.
I stopped paying all my credit cards. It was my money that bailed them out so why should my money go back to the government and not me?

So, when they take me to court to settle, i will tell the arbitrator that they owe me this money by vertual of using my tax dollars to bail them out.

If not, i will give them 10 bucks a week.
Psalm 91
The state of the godly
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Their habitation
9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Psalms 91:1-16 (KJV)

Thank you so very much for enriching the meaning of this day and of life. I didn't know about this group and I am glad I do now. God bless you all and may we be strong enough to acknowledge the will of God and  pray it is to once again come to our rescue. Amen.

With the pro-abortion bill being passed in the Senate by the Democrats tonight, this Nation is in dire need of prayer!

Ps.7:9 Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.
Part of G&C USA's Mission Statement.

Emil, would you please sir, ask all of America to pray for Commander Walter Fitzpatrick and the Monroe County Jury for a TRUE BILL here>>>>>>>>. http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/17303

I think we need this more in America and especially Tennessee now, than ever before in history...

RSS

BOOK STORE

opencomments316

SUPPORT

REAL CONSERVATIVES 

Order our book!

$ 9.95

INSTANT DOWNLOAD

TO ORDER

CLICK HERE:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/raymond-athens/right-side-up/ebook/product-17358205.html

TO ORDER

CLICK HERE:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/raymond-athens/right-side-up/ebook/product-17358205.html

The book RIGHT SIDE UP is a compilation of choice content from this web site...reflecting sometimes forgotten, purely Traditional American Values...

The Unborn

...let them BE !

Image result for BABY BLUE EYES

TO ORDER

CLICK HERE:

http://tpartyus2010.ning.com/forum/topics/save-a-life-and-maybe-a-soul

RICHARD

ALLAN

JENNI'S

THE

DANNY MALONE TRILOGY

CLICK HERE: