REAL CONSERVATIVES

NEVER TOLERATE TYRANNY!....Conservative voices from the GRASSROOTS.

Father, we come before you and humbly ask that you forgive us of our sins and that you forgive us as a people for turning our backs on you over the years and allowing our lights to slowly grow dim and allowing darkness to cover our land.

We have fallen short, the Church has grown lazy and selfish. We weren't praying and fighting for righteous and holiness sake but, we're more concerned with our own worldly gains. For this we are paying the price but yet Father, many of us still point our fingers at others and try and put the blame elsewhere. Your Word said in Matthew, "You hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of your own eye; and then shall you see clearly to cast out the mote out of your brother's eye".

I pray Father that we come to your Call in 2 Chron 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

It is not your Will Father that you destroy this land but our will when we do not do as you have required of us. Father, time is nothing for you, the days are numbered but you are the one that does the numbers and controls time. This Nation can be saved and restored if we do what is pleasing in your sight.

Father, I pray for your Grace to instill upon each believer in Christ Jesus to repent and do as you require so that you may heal our land in Jesus precious name, Amen.

To God be the Glory, Honor and Power for ever and ever, Amen.

Views: 5405

Replies to This Discussion

I wish that every American could read and say this prayer. We need to return to God,and face the truth that comes from His eternal Word. Then we will seek His face and work to do His will.
http://www.greatdanepro.com/Pray%20For%20America/index.htm

For Thine Is The Kingdom, Power and Glory Forever. AMEN
Amen Emil, I stand in agreement with you and pray the prayer of agreement for this nation. God Bless America!
Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. Psalm 37:5
Leaning on the Everlasting Arms

What a fellowship, what a joy divine,
Leaning on the everlasting arms!
What a blessedness, what a peace is mine,

Refrain:
Leaning, leaning,
Safe and secure from all alarms;
Leaning, leaning,
Leaning on the everlasting arms.

O how sweet to walk in this pilgrim way,
O how bright the path grows from day to day,

What have I to dread, what have I to fear,
I have blessed peace with my Lord so near,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story:

There was a time in America when only those who could afford private lessons were able to sing by music There were few songbooks, and church-goers depended on songleaders to set the tune of the hymn and call out the words, line by line, while the congregations sang after them. The same practice is still followed in the highlands of Scotland to this day at funerals and on certain other occasions.

But back to our American story.

Through the persistent representations of a musician called Lowell Mason music became an official subject in the schools. Songbooks were published and trained music-masters were sent into rural America to teach the people how to sing.

Professor A.J. Showalter was one such music-master.

One day in 1887, after music class had been dismissed, he collected his books, locked up the church house where they met and made his way across town to the boarding house where he had put up for his brief stay in Hartselle, Alabama.

When he arrived, two letters from former students in South Carolina were waiting for him.

Showalter read the first letter. It bought the sad news that this student had just recently and suddenly lost his wife. The professor left the letter aside and decided to answer it later.

Opening the second one he found that it brought news identical to that of the first. What a tragic coincidence! Two former students had each been plunged into tragedy, through the same circumstances, and on the same day.

In an effort to console his two young friends Showalter wrote: "'The eternal God is thy refuge and underneath are the everlasting arms'." He paused, and put down his pen.

In that single line of Scripture lay the theme of a great hymn. His pupils could read music, and they could sing - for he had taught them. Then why not write them a song of comfort instead of a letter? Quickly he wrote the chorus:

Leaning, leaning, safe and secure from all alarms,
Leaning, leaning, leaning on the everlasting arms.

Professor Showalter sent the chorus off to the Rev. Elisha Hoffman in Pennsylvania, and Hoffman - himself the author of over 2,000 hymns, very soon produced three beautiful verses.

When Showalter received Hoffman's finished work he wrote the music for it and another great hymn was born.

We don't have any record of what effect the song message had on those for whom it was written but we do know it has been a great blessing to thousands ever since.

What have I to dread, what have I to fear,
Leaning on the everlasting arms?
I have blessed peace with my Lord so near,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bible Verse

Deuteronomy 33:27 - The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.

Isaiah 57:15 - For this is the word of him who is high and lifted up, whose resting-place is eternal, whose name is Holy: my resting-place is in the high and holy place, and with him who is crushed and poor in spirit, to give life to the spirit of the poor, and to make strong the heart of the crushed.

Matthew 11:29 - Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart; and you will find rest for your souls.

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
PLEASE CLICK I FOUGHT FOR YOU

God Bless you all this July 4th as i celebrate by 32nd year in the Lord today, the 3rd of July while seeking my freedom, He set me free and taught me the true meaning of Liberty.
.."And they that know Thy name will put their trust in Thee, for Thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek Thee." Psalms 9:10
This prayer was put up one year ago here on this site. I would like to ask all to join us in our Prayer & Fast until Sun Up on the 15th of Aug, today by the time you read this. It would be nice to do something together for our Nation and God's Creation.

May you all be Blessed in what you do and may you continue to fight the good fight in Jesus name, Amen.
“For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.” (Romans 8:19-22)

“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” (Philippians 4:6)

“The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” (2 Peter 3:9)

“He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.” (Revelation 22:20)
PASTOR JOHN HAGEE HAS CALLED ALL CHRISTIANS TO UNITE IN PRAYER, STARTING SEPT. 20 RUNNING THROUGH OCT. 30 . WE ARE CALLING FOR GOD TO MOVE HIS MIGHTY HAND AND HEAL THIS NATION. HIS WEBSITE IS WWW.JHM.ORG
WE PRAY FOR HIM TO SHOW THAT OUR GOD JEHOVAH ,,,IS THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE LIVING GOD, AND HIS NAME IS NOT ALLAH!!
I will be in prayer.
Amen.

RSS

BOOK STORE

opencomments316

SUPPORT

REAL CONSERVATIVES 

Order our book!

$ 9.95

INSTANT DOWNLOAD

TO ORDER

CLICK HERE:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/raymond-athens/right-side-up/ebook/product-17358205.html

TO ORDER

CLICK HERE:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/raymond-athens/right-side-up/ebook/product-17358205.html

The book RIGHT SIDE UP is a compilation of choice content from this web site...reflecting sometimes forgotten, purely Traditional American Values...

The Unborn

...let them BE !

Image result for BABY BLUE EYES

TO ORDER

CLICK HERE:

http://tpartyus2010.ning.com/forum/topics/save-a-life-and-maybe-a-soul

RICHARD

ALLAN

JENNI'S

THE

DANNY MALONE TRILOGY

CLICK HERE: