REAL CONSERVATIVES

NEVER TOLERATE TYRANNY!....Conservative voices from the GRASSROOTS.

Views: 568

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very clever, thank you! Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you, Uncle Sam.

In spite of the bumpy road we are traveling these days we have much to be thankful for.

I, too, would like to wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving spent with family and friends.

I include our brave young men and women fighting for our freedom in the Middle East. May God keep them close to His Heart.

May God Bless all of you and those you love as well. It has been said that "if God brings you to it,
He will also bring you THROUGH it".

With fond regards.....Kathryn
Thank you same to all.
Yes, to all Happy Thanksgiving, and as Abraham Lincoln puts it:

“We have forgotten God. We have forgotten the gracious hand, which preserved us in peace and multiplied and enriched and strengthened us, and we have vainly imagined, in the deceitfulness of our hearts, that all these blessings were produced by some superior wisdom and virtue of our own. Intoxicated with unbroken success, we have become too self-sufficient to feel the necessity of redeeming and preserving grace, too proud to pray to the God that made us." - Abraham Lincoln's 1863 Thanksgiving Proclamation
Yes. Ely, Amen!
Someday humans will learn that nothing begets nothing. If not for God and all of the wonderful gifts he has bestowed upon us - we would be nothing. Ah, the arrogance of mankind.
Happy Thanksgiving to all fellow conservatives. Have a wonderful day with all of your friends, family and loved ones. Just remember this upcoming season - tell everyone you see "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year".. I don't remember being taught "Merry Holiday".
Thank you for sharing this, Ely.

We may have 'forgotten God' but thankfully, He has not forgotten US.

It is an interesting fact that people go about their daily business and think little of
'Who' provided us with the gifts we have and use.In times of stress and strief, we always turn back to our Father. He is always there, He is always forgiving, He will always help those of us who depend on Him and comfort us when we need comforting.

Blessings to you and yours this Thanksgiving.

Kate
Thank You! You have a Happy Thanksgiving too!
Same to you. Hats to you
Thank you, Uncle Sam. I would like to announce that I have one more reason to fight for the next generation. I just found out I am going to be a grandmother for the eighth time.
Congratulations, Carmen!!!!

Grandchildren are God's gift for persevering as parents! [We can spoil them and send them home! There is something almost poetic about the process!]

Please share the happy event [date, time, gender, weight, length, name etc.] when it happens!

We have 6, four girls and two boys............they are our immortality, we continue through them!
Our life lessons stay with them and will be shared with their kids and grandkids.

Blessings! Kate
I,/we have reason to be thankful this Thanksgiving . . . . . GOD has shed his light upon our people once more and our congress it too shall change.

To all my brothers and sisters here on REAL CONSERVATIVES have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Keep the cook fires burning.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to ALL and God Bless the USA

RSS

BOOK STORE

opencomments316

SUPPORT

REAL CONSERVATIVES 

Order our book!

$ 9.95

INSTANT DOWNLOAD

TO ORDER

CLICK HERE:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/raymond-athens/right-side-up/ebook/product-17358205.html

TO ORDER

CLICK HERE:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/raymond-athens/right-side-up/ebook/product-17358205.html

The book RIGHT SIDE UP is a compilation of choice content from this web site...reflecting sometimes forgotten, purely Traditional American Values...

The Unborn

...let them BE !

Image result for BABY BLUE EYES

TO ORDER

CLICK HERE:

http://tpartyus2010.ning.com/forum/topics/save-a-life-and-maybe-a-soul

RICHARD

ALLAN

JENNI'S

THE

DANNY MALONE TRILOGY

CLICK HERE: