REAL CONSERVATIVES

NEVER TOLERATE TYRANNY!....Conservative voices from the GRASSROOTS.

The spirit of APATHY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings

Fellow Citizens

...do you know me?

I am but merely a symbol

...a spirit of what is apparently a bygone time.

I have chosen to dwell, for a time, here, among you. On this site.

There had been a time, not long ago, that when I called upon you...you hearkened

and rallied to the cause of Liberty...and bravely took up arms in defense of your country

...and the Values that made her so great, so majestic. And so brave in the face of Tyranny.

Alas, it is said in these times, that "..the opposite of Good is not Evil...the opposite of Good is...APATHY"

In other days, long ago, it was stated thusly:

"...the only thing Evil needs to triumph is for Good Men to do nothing"

...true, so true.

But nowadays it seems that another spirit is competing for your hearts, and your minds.

Not the "can do" spirit that had imbued the souls of Patriots, but rather, a spirit of defeat.

You are presently confronted with a choice between two paths. If you have presumed that this site would be able to continue, into perpetuity, with no support from the Membership,

...well, then you must have been among the "47%" referred to by the conservative candidate in your recent Presidential election.

The reality is that the only vehicle that provides funding for this site is a one-time purchase of the book RIGHT SIDE UP, by each able Member. Yes. it is understood that some of you are truly not able, though willing, to chip in and help. But the majority of you are able. The question is "are you willing?"

So, here is a choice for you to consider,

...which has more value to you?

a HAPPY MEAL ?

PRICE:  $  ________?

.....OR

FOOD FOR THOUGHT  

PRICE:   $ 9.95            

CLICK HERE:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/raymond-athens/right-side-up/ebook/product...

I sincerely hope that your choice will be a wise choice.

God Bless America

Your Uncle Sam

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This week my fellow Americans here on this site.

A promise is a promise. I can't read well without the Alliant energy bill payed........

This week brothers and sisters.

Does that come with fries?

I don't know if it's apathy or a sense of helplessness that we often feel. I know I am not apathetic to what is happening. That's for sure.

In the quite backwaters of our mind... the people understand that tyrants now hold power in our Capitols.  The abdication of a sovereign people too act in their own interest is the root cause for our predicament.  A people who have become 'DEPENDENTS' of the State...  fearful of their own right to independence have traded liberty for security... and have neither.

Until the people understand that liberty comes with a price and that price depends on a moral and educated people... willing to do whatever is necessary to guarantee/secure their OWN LIEBERTY they will have neither liberty or security  Our founding father's understood that liberty was the fruit of a moral people, whose heart was focused on the necessity of doing what was right... uncompromised moral clarity being the driving force for peace, prosperity and happiness. That governments were a necessary evil reflecting the will of those governed.. and that all governments like mankind were predisposed to tyranny and evil.

Hence, it remains the duty of good men everywhere to act in unity... too, secure the blessings of liberty for themselves thru the careful and diligent exercise of their moral right to define their social order by law.  For, the force of government rests in the law.  It is the law which when measured out equitably to all becomes the standard for justice and liberty for all... however, it is the same law which when corrupted bares the chains of tyrants with which to bind the people.

Let us therefore pursue justice and liberty thru the careful and diligent exercise of our sovereign right to regulate our government ... to restrain its caretakers with the law and with a moral code that renders to every man equity under the law.  God's order and ethic rests in the hearts of a just people...and it is HIS moral code that provides us with our rights to life, liberty and prosperity... our form of government being wholly unable to support anything other than a moral, educated and diligent people

Too much "apathy" makes me want to avoid getting involved with anything . . . . ? ? ?

Your other choice is: GET involved , participate, be a patriot, support your constitution and EVERYTHING IN IT!

`

`

RSS

BOOK STORE

opencomments316

SUPPORT

REAL CONSERVATIVES 

Order our book!

$ 9.95

INSTANT DOWNLOAD

TO ORDER

CLICK HERE:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/raymond-athens/right-side-up/ebook/product-17358205.html

TO ORDER

CLICK HERE:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/raymond-athens/right-side-up/ebook/product-17358205.html

The book RIGHT SIDE UP is a compilation of choice content from this web site...reflecting sometimes forgotten, purely Traditional American Values...

The Unborn

...let them BE !

Image result for BABY BLUE EYES

TO ORDER

CLICK HERE:

http://tpartyus2010.ning.com/forum/topics/save-a-life-and-maybe-a-soul

RICHARD

ALLAN

JENNI'S

THE

DANNY MALONE TRILOGY

CLICK HERE: